Chamber University | Social Media Essentials For Business
Join Chamber University today and unlock the full potential of your business. Accelerate your growth journey and chart a course towards long-term success with the guidance and expertise of our expert presenters.
This month, we'll teach you how to maximize your exposure on social media!
Social media can be overwhelming for business owners. Which platforms. How often to post. What to post. This class will give you the basics every business owner should know as well as the latest trends to grow your business.
This class will cover :
- How to create a content calendar to sync all your marketing efforts (Participants will receive a complimentary digital copy of a digital calendar-$27 value)
- How to choose which platforms make sense for your business
- The right days and times to post on each platform and how often to post
- What type of content to post for best engagement
- What is a social media influencer and why to use them
Patty Ross has well over 20 years experience in marketing and has been in the online space since 1998 where she developed an e-commerce program for a gourmet gift company into a million dollar business.
She has spent 19 years helping the wine industry gain traction online and has since branched out to help other industries grow their brands including financial, legal, health and beauty, motorsports, landscape design, cbd/cannabis, restaurants, transportation and logistics, political activism, nonprofits and more.
Golden State Marketing and her other business, California Wine Marketing, were founded in 2006. Patty enjoys speaking on various marketing topics to help business owners understand the importance of marketing their brand online and offline.